Returning Student Registration
Re-enrollment Deadline: May 28, 2021
Yorkville Community Unit School District 115 's online registration process makes it easy for parents to access the system at any time of day, and basic information (name, address, etc.) is automatically populated on the form. No Internet connection? Those without access to an internet connection are asked to call 630-553-4382 to make alternate arrangements.
How do I get started?
- Sign in to the eSchoolPlus HAC.
- From the Registration page, select the Update Enrollment tab.
- Click Start next to Returning Student Registration.
- Update/verify your child(ren)’s registration enrollment information. To make changes to a student’s home address, parents/guardians will be required to send in three (3) proofs of residency. District-approved Proofs of Residency
- After the registration is submitted, you will receive an email or personal phone call if additional information is necessary. Email confirmation of the registration approval could take a few days, as each application is reviewed individually.