New Student Registration
1) Parents/Guardians with children who will be new students in Yorkville CSD 115 should call the district's Administrative Center at 630-553-4382 to schedule an appointment to register their child(ren) for the 2020-2021 school year.
2) At the appointment with district personnel, parents/guardians will need to present:
- An original birth certificate
- Proof of immunizations
- Three (3) proofs of residency (District-approved Proofs of Residency)
3) Once approved for registration, parents/guardians may complete the online registration form, or if an internet connection is not available, call 630-553-4382 to make alternate arrangements:
- Complete your child(ren)’s registration enrollment information and electronically submit the form.
- After the registration is submitted, you will receive an email or a personal phone call if additional information is necessary. Email confirmation of the registration approval could take a few days, as each application is reviewed individually.