Yorkville CUSD 115 uses a “green” approach to distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners, to which approval is granted. Throughout the year, information is posted on the “Community Fliers” page of the district website.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted must do so by emailing a completed Flier Request Form and sending a PDF of the requested posting to Cathy Anderson at email@example.com, at least 10 days in advance of the desired posting date.
- Yorkville Library - Summer 2021
- Ajax Soccer Clinic - May 3rd-5th
- Waubonsee - Major Mondays
- Waubonsee Interpreter Training
- NIU Summer Reading Skills Program
- Kendall Youth Employment Program
- Masters Taekwondo
- 4H - Stem Camp
- 4H Summer Opportunities
- Host an AFS Student
- Camp Invention - Summer Camp
- Archery Lessons
- Spirit Cheer Registration