Yorkville CUSD 115 uses a “green” approach to distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners, to which approval is granted. Throughout the year, information is posed on the “Community Fliers” page of the district website.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted must do so by emailing a completed Flier Request Form and sending a PDF of the requested posting to Cathy Anderson at email@example.com, at least 10 days in advance of the desired posting date.
- Yorkville Youth Football & Cheer Registration
- Young Naperville Singers
- YPAC Summer Camps
- Camp Invention
- Indian Valley Theatre Camp Grades 1-6
- Indian Valley Theatre Teen Camp
- 4H Summer Adventure
- Waubonsee Moon Mania Camp
- Waubonsee Youth Enrichment Programs
- Host an AFS Student
- Youth Essay Contest
- Archery Lessons
- Spirit Cheer Registration
- Aurora University Basketball Camp