Yorkville CUSD 115 uses a “green” approach to distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners, to which approval is granted. Throughout the year, information is posted on the “Community Flyers” page of the district website.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted must do so by emailing a completed Flyer Request Form and sending a PDF of the requested posting to Cathy Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 10 days in advance of the desired posting date.
- Yorkville Wrestling Club Registration
- Yorkville Public Library Teen-Tober - October 18-22
- Yorkville Public Library Youth Services - November
- Biz Boo - October 23, 2021
- Yorkville Public Library Mini Golf Fun Raiser - January 30, 2022
- 4H this Fall
- 4H Fall 2021 Upcoming Opportunities
- Outside Kids' Safety Expo
- 2021 Mooseheart 5K Run/Walk - November 20, 2021
- Kendall Youth Employment Program
- Waubonsee QuickPath Degree Program