Yorkville CUSD 115 uses a “green” approach to distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners, to which approval is granted. Throughout the year, information is posted on the “Community Flyers” page of the district website.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted must do so by emailing a completed Flyer Request Form and sending a PDF of the requested posting to Cathy Anderson at email@example.com, at least 10 days in advance of the desired posting date.
- Young Naperville Singers
- Library Youth Services - October
- Yorkville Public Library - HP Live Action Role Play - October 21
- Waubonsee College Night - October 2
- Mooseheart 5K Rudolph Run - November 18
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution High School Essay Contest - Due November 30, 2023
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution Grades 5-8 Essay Contest - Due November 30, 2023
- Girl Scouts at CCGS - October 2
- American Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Grooming Champions
- Easter Seals Jumpstart
- Ignite Cheerleading
- Septran is Hiring