November 23 & 24
The superintendent has instituted a two-day school schedule change for November 23 and 24.
- All students will attend school remotely (students learn “synchronously” through teacher-led virtual instruction).
- District buildings will be closed to students/visitors in order to undergo extensive cleaning with limited employees on-site.
- All students will attend school remotely (students learn “asynchronously” by completing learning activities/assignments on their own schedule).
- District buildings will be closed.
Details will be sent to families by the building principal and teachers. Learning schedules are also posted at www.y115.org/domain/2915.
By making this schedule change just prior to Thanksgiving break:
- Students and employees can proactively isolate and complete quarantines for a total of nine consecutive days (Nov. 21-29).
- Unoccupied district facilities will be deep cleaned extensively and air filters assessed/changed.
- Supplies will be inventoried and restocked.
Families are asked to contribute to the health and safety of the community by limiting their exposure to the coronavirus so the district can continue to support the physical and social-emotional health of students and employees.