A number of summer learning opportunities have been planned for Yorkville CUSD 115 students. The following links have been provided to assist Yorkville CUSD 115 families as they make their summer programming selections.
Parents are asked to complete their registration selections by May 14, 2021. Early registration is encouraged as some programs/camps have limited enrollment and tend to fill up quickly.
- 2021 Summer Camp Guide (below) | Programas de Verano
- Summer Programming Summary
- Athletic Camps | Registration
- YHS Summer Course Offerings | Registration
- The district's online registration system can be accessed through the following link to pay for Camp Acceleration, Camp Imagination, Wellness Camps and YHS Summer Experience: https://y115.revtrak.net/. For all other camps, register through Home Access Center.
- Financial assistance is available for those in need. Contact Cathy Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Since summer programming extends the learning from the current school year, the grade levels listed in the program guide reflect the participating students' grade levels during the 2020-21 school year.
Skill Support Camps
Transition Jump Start