Summer Camp Update
The IHSA Board of Directors has determined that summer contact days are suspended until state government and medical leaders indicate such gatherings are safe. All summer athletic camp registration is currently on hold. If and when it is determined safe to return, we will follow the outlined plan from the IHSA and consider opening registration back up for summer camps.
Summer camps that are unable to begin on their scheduled dates, will be postponed and alternative dates and times will be shared if and when it is deemed safe to return and what guidelines will need to be followed.
Any families that paid and registered for summer athletic camps prior to this suspension of summer contact days will be provided full refunds if camps are cancelled or rescheduled dates conflict with a student being able to participate.
Any questions can be directed towards Luke Engelhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org.