District 115 Mobile App
Yorkville CUSD 115 offers a quick and easy way for the public to keep apprised of what is happening throughout the school district through its mobile app. Available through both Google Play and App Store, the app provides easy access from one's mobile phone to district (and for parents, student-specific) information.
The app contains:
- Targeted social media feeds and calendar dates
- Links to the most used parent sites: Home Access Center and lunch money accounts
- Athletic updates
- District social media sites
- Links to family resources: staff directory, meal menus, school attendance finder, student registration, and district transportation
- A feedback system for users to submit a comment, compliment, concern, question, or suggestion
- Parental access to their children’s grades/teachers/learning activities, bus routes, and cafeteria balances
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get the information specific to my child through the app?
When is the student-specific information updated on the app?
How do I get a response to a question I submitted through the “Y Not Say Something?” icon on the app?