Register for School
Welcome to Yorkville Community Unit School District 115! The administration and staff are excited for the opportunity to serve your family.
Information regarding registration is below. If you have any questions about enrolling your child(ren) into Yorkville CUSD 115, please call the district's administrative offices at 630-553-4382, or the specific school where your child(ren) will attend.
Additional Information regarding homeless pupils and free/reduced lunch service and free/reduced fees is available at the bottom of this webpage.
Yorkville Community Unit School District 115 has made improvements to its online registration process, making it easier for parents to access the system at any time of day, and enabling the system to have basic information (name, address, etc.) automatically populate on the form. Individual usernames and passwords are emailed to parents/guardians prior to registration. If you do not receive this email, call your child’s school.
Re-enrollment Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Log on to https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=13919&culture=en and enter your child's "snapcode" that was provide in the letter sent you via email.
- Update/verify your child(ren)’s registration enrollment information by May 1, 2018.
- No Internet connection? Complete the online application at the District 115 Administrative Center between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (602 Center Parkway—Door A), or at the main office at your child(ren)’s school(s).
- Unsure of your password? Please call your child's school or the district office at 630-553-4382.
- To make changes to a student’s home address, parents will be required to send in three (3) proofs of residency. District-approved Proofs of Residency
- After the registration is submitted, you will receive an email or personal phone call if additional information is necessary. Email confirmation of the registration approval could take a few days, as each application is reviewed individually. Your child(ren)’s enrollment is not complete until this confirmation is received.
- Registration fees can be paid online starting July 1, 2018 in the Home Access Center.
- Students entering grades K-6 must register at the school in their attendance area or complete the online registration form.
- Registration for students entering Grades 7-12 will be held on Thursday, Aug. 2, 2018 from 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the school your child will be attending (Yorkville Middle School or Yorkville High School). Students will receive their schedules, lockers, and student IDs. Students will be able to purchase parking stickers, yearbooks, and physical education uniforms, and to submit medical information. The schools will be open for tours and locker access.
- Provide an original birth certificate and three (3) proofs of residency to your child(ren)'s school before completing the online registration form. District-approved Proofs of Residency
- Log on to: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=13919&culture=en.
- Click "Create Account" to create an account.
- Complete your child(ren)’s registration enrollment information and electronically submit the form.
- After the registration is submitted, you will receive an email or a personal phone call if additional information is necessary. Email confirmation of the registration approval could take a few days, as each application is reviewed individually.
- No Internet connection? Complete the online application at the District 115 Administrative Center between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (602 Center Parkway—Door A), or at the main office at your child(ren)’s school(s).
Homeless Pupils - As defined by the Illinois State Board of Education, homeless pupils include, but are not limited to, children or youth sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or a similar reason (commonly referred to as being "doubled up"), and pupils who are otherwise not residing in a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence. The district maintains specific registration procedures for homeless pupils. If you believe that you or your child may qualify under the registration procedures for homeless pupils and would like more information, please contact Cathy Anderson, homeless liaison, at 630-553-4382 or the school social worker at your child's school.
Free/Reduced Lunch Service and Free/Reduced Fees - The 2018-19 guidelines and applications for free/reduced fees and lunch program will be available beginning August 1. For questions or additional information regarding eligibility, contact Cathy Anderson at 630-553-4382 or firstname.lastname@example.org.