Class of 2035
The Yorkville CUSD 115 Full Day Kindergarten program is a robust educational experience providing our youngest learners with developmentally appropriate learning options. Our approach is child centered, and integrates rigorous academic experiences and meaningful play throughout the school day. The full day kindergarten schedule and curriculum are designed to cultivate and enrich students' academic, emotional, and creative growth.
Please see the full day kindergarten parent information night video below:
- Bristol Bay (427 Bristol Bay Drive)
- Grande Reserve Elementary School (3142 Grande Trail)
- Autumn Creek Elementary School (2377 Autumn Creek Blvd.)
- Circle Center Grade School (901 Mill Street)
- Bristol Grade School (23 Hunt Street)
- Yorkville Grade School (201 W. Somonauk Street)
See www.y115.org/boundary to find your child's home school.
To enroll in kindergarten the child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of the school year. An original birth certificate and three (3) proofs of residency are required for registration.
Kindergarten fees are $144 for the year and will be accepted starting July 1, 2022 through the district's online payment portal at https://y115.revtrack.net