Bridge to College Readiness Program
Bridge to College Readiness – ELA - Enrichment
Bridge to College Readiness – MATH - Enrichment
Bridge to College Readiness – ELA - Skill Development
Bridge to College Readiness – MATH - Skill Development
2022 Yorkville High School Summer School
- 1st Semester Deadline - Friday, May 20, 2022
- 2nd Semester Deadline - Friday, June 13, 2022
Semester 1 – June 13th - June 30th (8 am - 1 pm)
Semester 2 – July 11th – July 28th (8 am - 1 pm)
* All sessions will run Monday through Thursday*
Students must drop the course prior to the end of the business day by the dates listed below. No refund will be issued after designated dates.
- 1st Semester Deadline - Thursday, June 9, 2022
- 2nd Semester Deadline - Thursday, July 7, 2022
Summer School is an intensive and compressed academic experience and it is imperative that students attend class each and every day. Semester-long courses are taught in a twelve-day block rather than the traditional eighteen-week semester. Because of this time compression, attendance is extremely important. The following regulations will be enforced:
- A student will be administratively dropped from summer school, without refund, for any combination of tardies and/or absences equal to or greater than 2 days each semester.
- Students arriving to class after the bell will be considered tardy.
Full day absence: any absence in excess of two hours in a given day; Half-day absence: arriving to class between 15 minutes and two hours late, either at the beginning of the day or returning from any class break; and Tardy: arriving to class up to 15 minutes late, either at the beginning of the day or returning from any class break