Board of Education Meetings
The Yorkville Community Unit School District 115 Board of Education meets two times per month. The Committee Meetings are typically the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the Center for Innovation (604B Center Parkway). The Board of Education Meetings are in the Yorkville High School Library (enter doors 27/28) and typically fourth Monday of the month. However, the schedule is sometimes altered to avoid conflicts with legal holidays or school vacations.
Board Committee Meetings
- Typically held the second Monday of each month
- Two Board committees meet at 7 p.m. and after they adjourn, the remaining two committees meet
- Each committee represents one of the district's four strategic goal areas: Student Success, Community of Learners, Partnerships with Home & Community, and Operational Excellence
- Each meeting is attended by two or three Board members and district administrative personnel
- An opportunity for public comment is not scheduled on the agenda
- Formal votes are typically not taken
Board Regular Meetings
- Typically held the fourth Monday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Meetings are attended by the full Board of Education and district administrative personnel
- An opportunity for public comment is scheduled on the agenda
- Formal votes are taken