- Students and employees will be required to wear masks during the school day on buses and in school buildings, (opportunities for “mask breaks” have been embedded into the school day).
- Classrooms may contain fewer students and different (or less) furniture in a new layout.
- Time spent in different parts of the school building will be limited; time spent learning outdoors may increase.
- Restrooms will have barriers installed between sinks/urinals.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at stations throughout the building.
- Hallways may have directional dividers.
- Decals will be on the floor identifying physical distancing requirements.
- Drivers and monitors will be required to wear masks and to complete a driver screening each day before work.
- Buses will be cleaned and sanitized following each route using district-approved cleaning supplies.
- Students will be required to submit a daily electronic health questionnaire (including a temperature reading) before boarding the bus.
- Students will be required to wear masks on the bus.
- Buses will be limited to 50 or fewer occupants, and siblings riding on the same route will be expected to sit together.
- Student Transportation will not be necessary if the school is in a full e-learning scenario
- Buses will be used to deliver food and supplies to our free and reduced families as well as any families who request a special accommodation.
- Transportation will be provided to qualifying families, based on the attendance learning model chosen:
Food Service Considerations
- Lunch and recess times and locations have changed.
- Expand meal pick-up from only at YHS to local schools to improve access to food for families.
- Encourage more food deliveries to improve access to food for families.
- Create a 5-day meal pack to reduce the number of times families have to pick up meals.
- Food Service E-Learning Plan
Mindy Bradford, MBA
Sub Team Leaders: