Parents of the Class of 2034 are asked to save the following dates to ensure all incoming kindergarten students are registered and ready for the 2021-22 school year! Registration will take place at the child's home school (see www.y115.org/boundary) from 4-7 p.m. on the dates listed below:
- March 9, 2021 - Bristol Bay (427 Bristol Bay Drive)
- March 10, 2021 - Grande Reserve Elementary School (3142 Grande Trail)
- March 11, 2021 - Autumn Creek Elementary School (2377 Autumn Creek Blvd.)
- March 16, 2021 - Circle Center Grade School (901 Mill Street)
- March 17, 2021 - Bristol Grade School (23 Hunt Street)
- March 18, 2021 - Yorkville Grade School (201 W. Somonauk Street)
Yorkville CUSD 115 offers a half-day kindergarten program.
To enroll in kindergarten the child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of the school year. An original birth certificate and three (3) proofs of residency are required for registration.
Kindergarten fees are $70 for the year and will be accepted starting July 1, 2021 through the district's online payment portal at https://y115.revtrack.net