District 115 Mobile App
Yorkville CUSD 115 offers a quick and easy way for the public to keep apprised of what is happening throughout the school district through its mobile app. Available through both Google Play and App Store, the app provides easy access from one's mobile phone to district (and for parents, student-specific) information.
The app contains:
- Targeted social media feeds and calendar dates
- Links to the most used parent sites: Home Access Center and lunch money accounts
- Athletic updates
- District social media sites
- Links to family resources: staff directory, meal menus, school attendance finder, student registration, and district transportation
- A feedback system for users to submit a comment, compliment, concern, question, or suggestion
- Parental access to their children’s grades/teachers/learning activities, bus routes, and cafeteria balances
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When is the student-specific information updated on the app?
The upload of the student data occurs overnight. Updates to meal balance accounts occur daily at 3:15 p.m.
Q. How do I get a response to a question I submitted through the “Y Not Say Something?” icon on the app?
Comments, compliments, concerns, questions, and suggestions can be submitted to the district or a specific school using the “Y Not Say Something” icon on the app or through the district website (y115.org/tipline). The default setting is set to “anonymous.” In order for a district or school official to be able to follow up on a submitted question or suggestion, the “anonymous” toggle button should be switched off and contact information entered.
Please be aware that the “Y Not Say Something” tip line is not constantly monitored. If immediate action is required, please call the school/department directly. In cases of emergency, call 911.
Q. How do I get the information specific to my child through the app?
A password is needed to activate the student information icon on the app. Passwords can be requested by emailing y115@y115. Please include the name of the parent/guardian and the child’s school in the email. A return email will be sent with a password and instructions regarding how to login to the app’s student-information portal. Please note:
- Only one password is provided to each family. The password can be used to login to the student-information portal on multiple devices.
- All District 115 students in the same family are shown on the app through a single login. Parents/Guardians who are provided multiple logins for children within the same family are asked to email the district at firstname.lastname@example.org so the issue can be resolved.
- Students can login to their student-information portal using their district Gmail account password.