YHS Counseling Department
School Counseling Program Vision Statement:
Yorkville High School School Counselors support Y115’s mission to assure students are serviced in a personalized, preventative and collaborative manner with aligned services, the facilitation of a developmental comprehensive curriculum and individualized post-secondary planning process to ensure they are personally, socially and academically successful as citizens and lifelong learners.
School Counseling Program Beliefs:
Yorkville Professional School Counselors believe in making excellence a habit for students:
- by utilizing best practices in organizational management.
- by practicing under a high moral compass in ethics.
- by advocating and supporting all as servant leaders.
- by being active listeners and engaged stakeholders.
- by providing a comprehensive curriculum aligned to standards.
- by being prepared and orientated towards the future.
- by creating access and opportunities for all.
- by creating personalized success plans for all YHS students.
- by providing opportunities for personal growth and development for the YHS community.
School Counseling Mission Statement:
Yorkville High School Counseling Program strategically aligns, develops and implements targeted grade-level curriculum and support to all students to promote college, career and life readiness. Our departmental goals are developed to enrich skills necessary to become self-driven and socially responsible learners and leaders. This is accomplished through fostering relationships, analyzing data, and adapting programming to engage and inform all through the lens of equity and access.
Department Staff & Contact Information
Ext. 4096 | email@example.com
Ext. 4067 l firstname.lastname@example.org
Ext. 6330 l email@example.com
College & Career Coordinator
Ext. 6535 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpha A - D
Ext. 4210 | email@example.com
Alpha E - Kt
Ext. 6449 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpha Ku - Rh
Ext. 6623 | email@example.com
Alpha Ri - Z
Ext. 4039 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 2023 Alpha E - Z
Ext. 4051 | email@example.com