Yorkville CUSD 115 uses a “green” approach to distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners, to which approval is granted. Throughout the year, information is posted on the “Community Flyers” page of the district website.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted must do so by emailing a completed Flyer Request Form and sending a PDF of the requested posting to Cathy Anderson at email@example.com, at least 10 days in advance of the desired posting date.
- YEF - Golf Outing - June 9, 2022YEF Golf Outing - June 9, 2022
- Young Naperville Singers
- Yorkville Public Library - Volunteers Needed - August 6, 2022
- Yorkville Public Libraryl Youth Programs - May
- Yorkville Public Library Youth Programs - June
- Septran Open House - May 25
- Septran is Hiring
- Shoe Box Float Contest - July 3, 2022
- YPAC Summer Programs
- Rush Copley Healthplex Summer Adventure Camps
- NIU STEAM Summer Camps
- Camp Invention Summer Camps - June 2022
- Evolution Soccer Tryouts