How to Use Home Access Center
Parents/Guardians receive a letter with the information that will allow them to register for Home Access Center. If you did not receive this letter please contact your child's school.
When you create your log-in, you will need to use the email address that is on file with the district for your student(s). If you already have a login that you use for one child, you will use that same login to access all of your children’s information. If you have questions or need to update your email address, please contact your child’s school and speak with a front office staff member.
Note: Each parent/guardian may create his or her own login.
- Open Home Access Center at https://hac2.y115.org/HomeAccess.
- Click the link at the bottom of the box that reads "Click Here to Register for HAC."
- Fill out the form with your information (your information as the parent, not your child's information).
- At the top of the next form, create a username.
- You will then be asked to create two security questions (and answers). These will be used if you ever need to reset your password. (Example questions: What was my high school? or Where was I born?)
- You will receive a message stating that an email has been sent to you. Please check your email for the link to set your password.
- Open the link in your email and answer the two security questions that you created.
- Choose a password. Your password must be 8-20 characters long.
You will then enter Home Access Center. You may use this username and password every time you return to the HAC. Students in grades 8 through 12 will receive their own logins. Thank you for taking the time to register. If you have any questions please contact your child's school for help.
Why does nothing happen when I click a link? Make sure that you have set your browser to always allow pop-ups from this site.
What happens if I forget my login information? Contact your child's school.
Finding a Username or Resetting a Password
- Open Home Access Center at https://hac2.y115.org/HomeAccess
- Click the link at the bottom of the box that reads "Forgot my Username or Password."
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your username. If you have forgotten your username, enter your email address.
- Follow the steps similar to the steps described above in order to gain access to your username and/or to reset your password.
HAC View with Multiple Children in the District
If you only have one child in the district, his/her summary page will appear. If you have multiple children in the district, a list of all of them will appear. Click on the name of the child you wish to view. If you do not see all of your children listed when you login to Home Access Center, please contact the school of the child who is not listed, and the school personnel will adjust the information in the system to correct the problem. To view a different child, click on the "My Students" link. This will take you to the list of your children for viewing.