Yorkville CUSD 115 uses a “green” approach to distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners, to which approval is granted. Throughout the year, information is posed on the “Community Fliers” page of the district website.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted must do so by emailing a completed Flier Request Form and sending a PDF of the requested posting to Cathy Anderson at email@example.com, at least 10 days in advance of the desired posting date.
- Yorkville Public Library Used Book Sale
- Montgomery Police Halloween Safety Event
- Host an AFS Student
- Archery Lessons
- Spirit Cheer Registration
- American History Essay Contest Grades 5-8
- American History Essay Contest Grades 9-12
- Boy Scouts - ACES
- Boy Scouts - BBES
- Boy Scouts - BGS
- Boy Scouts - CCGS
- Boy Scouts - GRES
- Boy Scouts - YGS
- Boy Scouts - YIS