Yorkville CUSD 115 uses a “green” approach to distributing information from non-profit organizations, intergovernmental agencies, and business partners, to which approval is granted. Throughout the year, information is posed on the “Community Fliers” page of the district website.
Those wishing to submit information to be posted must do so by emailing a completed Flier Request Form and sending a PDF of the requested posting to Cathy Anderson at email@example.com, at least 10 days in advance of the desired posting date.
- Music Boosters - Chili's Fundraiser
- Music Boosters - Vienna Beef Fundraiser
- Illinois Extension & 4-H Spring Youth Programs
- Spring Break - Go For It Sports
- Host an AFS Student
- 5K - Celebrate Differences
- Archery Lessons
- Spirit Cheer Registration
- Waubonsee Test Prep
- ACES Young Rembrandts
- BBES Young Rembrandts
- BGS Young Rembrandts
- CCGS Young Rembrandts
- GRES Young Rembrandts