Want to Track School Events?
The Calendar is the Answer
Check out the Activities Calendar on this site. This easy-to-use tool:
- provides up-to-date school activities and events
- allows you to subscribe to your school's calendar to receive updates
- allows you to view and print a daily, weekly or monthly list of calendar events
- includes a search option to find a specific event
- sends you email reminders for events you select
Using the Calendar is Easy!
- Go to the Calendar page
- Click on the "Sign In” in the upper-right of the Calendar page
- Click on “Sign Up Now!” and complete the registration screen
- Click on “Edit Reminder Preferences”
- Specify how many days in advance you want to receive reminders for specific events.
- Select the schools you want to subscribe to. You should also subscribe to the District calendar since it contains all-district events such as early release days and institute days.To select more than one, Ctrl/Left Click on each selection.
- Click the "Update" button to complete the process. This will take you to the “My Clipped Events” screen.
To Clip Specific Events:
- Select “Browse the Calendar”
- Select the event(s) you for which you want to receive reminders
- Select “Clip Selected Events” to update
Go to “My Clipped Events” at any time to change your preferences. Click on the “Update” button each time you make a change.
Using the Search Function:
To find a specific event, type the keyword (basketball, for example) in the "Keyword Search" and you will only see those events. The "Advanced Search" allows you to choose from a list of specific organizations, categories, dates and locations.
Printing the Calendar:
Select the day, week, or month you want to print and then click on "Print Month View". Select File->Print, or click on the printer icon on the toolbar.
If you click on "Month at a Glance", you will see a traditional monthly calendar. To print, simply select File->Print, or click on the printer icon on the toolbar.
Printing Different Calendar Views:
You can create different calendar views by defining your criteria. Click on "Month at a Glance". Choose the organization and category you want to view and click on "Go". You now have a new calendar view and can print it using the same steps outlined above.
That’s it! You’re now ready to use the calendar – and you’ll never have to worry about missing another practice, parent teacher conference or band concert!